Though the Lord is high, yet he has respect to every lowly, humbled sinner; but the proud and unbelieving will be banished far from his blissful presence. Divine consolations have enough in them to revive us, even when we walk in the midst of troubles.

And God will save his own people that they may be revived by the Holy Spirit, the Giver of life and holiness.

If we give to God the glory of his mercy, we may take to ourselves the comfort. This confidence will not do away, but quicken prayer.

Whatever good there is in us, it is God works in us both to will and to do. The Lord will perfect the salvation of every true believer, and he will never forsake those whom he has created anew in Christ Jesus unto good works.

Matthew Henry's Concise Commentary on Psalm 138:8

Thursday, May 12, 2011

I Had My Blog Reviewed!

I recently submitted my blog to http://critiquemyblog.blogspot.com for review by Billy Mac! He did indeed review my blog and here are his comments:

"Here is a blog that shows how blogging can become a part of your life for some. Ann started this blog as a way to chronicle the day to day in taking care of her mother who suffered from dementia. I had an aunt who suffered from the same thing and it is a struggle and a joy all rolled up into one. After her mom moved onto a better place she kept her blog going. I enjoyed reading through it and congrats to being chosen in the "Fab five" thinking blogers award. Very nice blog and think it is definitely worth a visit to learn that each day is indeed a gift."

You too can submit your blog for review by visiting his site and completing a submission form listed on the right sidebar of his site! I found a review by Billy Mac on another blog that I visit and thought it would be fun to get his idea on mine!

Now, http://critiquemyblog.blogspot.com is a regular read of mine and I have found other blogs that are of interest to me and I am adding to my regular list of "reads"!

Thanks, Billy Mac, for the review and for your other blog reviews which are a great way to "meet" other people with which a read may find a shared interest!

1 comment:

  1. Billy Mac8:56 PM

    Thank you for the kind words :)

    ReplyDelete